Choco Choco House Cupcakes.

I spent the afternoon popping into the shops... I had spent the morning in the gym working out with The Husband. So by the time I finished at the shops (around 4pm) I was starving!

Walking home towards Tremont, I took a path down Pembroke Street. I have been into Choco Choco House once before. But this afternoon I noticed a sign out front that said they had cupcakes.

Cupcakes?!?!?!

I love cupcakes!

So I popped in and saw some of the dreamiest cupcakes in dreamy flavors. (ginger, lemon, orange, poppy seed, almond) I decided to pick up four to bring home.



I had one before dinner and one after. Indulgent, I know. But I was quite hungry, not having eaten anything since breakfast at 9am. So I was allowed to indulge. (Especially after burning 500 calories at the gym this morning.)

They are very tasty cupcakes. But I think they're prettier to look at. As far as cupcakes go, if I am looking to indulge my sweet tooth, I'd rather have a cupcake from The Buttery. But if I'm throwing a party and want something pretty, I would totally pick up the Choco Choco House cupcakes.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi. I near you (I assume) on Pembroke. Choco Choco closed sometime in Nov-Dec. They were open less than a year, I think. Oops.

Popular Posts