The Gold Questions?

So... Had another vivid dream last night. This one, I am completely confused on, and the dream dictionary is absolutely no help.

In this dream, I was preparing to take a test. I was a little freaked out by the idea of taking the test, as it was multiple choice. And in my subconscious life, as in my waking life, I am no good at multiple choice tests.

Because I was freaked out, my Mum (whom I never dream about) gave me some advice on taking it.

"All you have to do on multiple choice tests," she explained, "is answer just the gold questions."

Huh?

In my dream, I didn't ask her to elaborate. In my dream life, I figured once I got to the test, I would know what she meant.

Then, I am at the school right before my test. But I have to pee really bad. (Again with the peeing dreams!!!!) So I find a bathroom. But it is absolutely disgusting. Horrid. Instead of stall doors, there are translucent shower curtains. And they are smeared with blood.

Eww!

I peer into one of the stall cubicles. In the toilet is a tube, similar to the kind they use for IUIs. But it's an empty tube. I go into the second cubicle, and it too has smears of blood everywhere. So I decide not to pee.

Here's what I do know about the main elements of the dream:

Mother - To dream that you are having a conversation with your mother, denotes a matter that has preoccupied your mind and you are not sure how to deal with it in your waking life.

Exam -
To dream that you are taking an exam, signifies insecurities, fear of not meeting others' expectations, and fear of failure.

Gold - The golden color reflects your spiritual rewards, richness, refinement and enhancement of your surroundings.

Question - To dream that someone is asking your a question, suggests that you have information or knowledge that needs to be shared.

Blood - To see blood in your dream, represents life, love, and passion as well as disappointments.

Urination - To dream that you are urinating, symbolizes a cleansing and release of negative or repressed emotions. (And since I didn't urinate in my dream, I am obviously still holding onto these emotions.)

Comments

Popular Posts