Three Weeks????

I just realized this morning that in three weeks I will be going on vacation.

Wow! Time flew by! I feel like I just booked the vacation... Now I have to schedule in things that I normally do before I go on vacation.
  • Color hair.
  • Spray tan.
  • Waxing (Ouch!).
  • Buy the SPF 70.
  • Squeeze in a few extra abs classes. (Though, I tried on my two-piece this weekend... And the training sessions and yoga I have been doing have TRULY paid off.)
  • Stock up on Lara Bars to pack.
  • Put together packing list.
  • Put together book reading list.
Funny enough, a co-worker of mine sent this feature from the NY Times on affordable Turks and Caicos vacations.

I have stayed at one of the hotels that they mentioned in the piece, The Sands. That was a great hotel. However, my favorite hotel is the one we will be staying at in a few weeks, The Royal West Indies.

I like the RWI better because of it's location... It's right on Grace Bay Beach. It's next to the Club Med (in case you need extra night life close by). And it's within walking distance of the shopping area. So you can go pick up a pizza, groceries and stuff easily.

The T&C i a great destination for a vacation. For couples... Or for a family with young children. The flights are easy. (There are occasionally direct flights from Boston. Otherwise, you fly through Miami.) And the T&C is really a relaxing place to go. It's not crazy like other Caribbean islands. My favorite things to do there are sleep, read and swim a little.

It's the best place to vacation. And it's affordable. I can't wait to go!

Comments

Popular Posts