The Best Hair Dryer Ever.

I just finished blow drying my hair. My thick, naturally wavy hair. It took me less than 10 minutes to do it.

No lie. I went from wet and wavy hair to dry, shaped and soft hair 10 minutes later. And the best part (aside from the quickness) was that I did not need ANY hair product. None whatsoever! No serum to control frizziness! No hairspray to hold it! It's fantastic!

The hair dryer I am using is brand new. I picked it up form Sephora yesterday afternoon. I initially went in there to get the $300 Bespoke Labs T3 model. But then I saw, right next to it, the $200 T3 version by Bespoke.

"Hmm," I thought. "What's the difference besides the price?"

So I pulled both models down and lined the boxes side by side. I read through both and discovered that the $300 promises to dry your hair 70% quicker and has four heat settings, while the $200 one dries your hair 60% quicker and has only two heat settings.

"Do I really care about four heat settings?" I asked myself. "And is the 10% quicker drying time really worth an extra $100?"

So, I decided to get the $200 version. At the register, before I plunked down my debit card, I asked the sales chick what the return policy was... And it was good. If I didn't like the product, for any reason, I could return it as long as I had the receipt still.

But, as you can tell, I am quite happy with my purchase. So I won't be returning it. Because it will be quite nice to be able to dry my hair quickly this winter, and never have to go outside with damp hair.

Comments

Popular Posts