Tom Ford Is Tacky.

I was never a fan of Gucci. Not even when Tom Ford was at the helm of designing for the house. He is just way to creepy.

And now, he'd proven he is still creepy, even after having left Gucci and started his own line of beauty products. (Namely fragrances.) Check out his tacky new ads for his latest scent...

(Apologies for the explicit nature of the photo. But apparently, this is part of his advertising campaign.)
Umm.... I've seen opinions posted on this ad campaign in a few places today. I find it creepy. What exactly is he trying to say with this image?

Wait... I don't think I want to know.

But, I will say that whoever did the Brazilian waxing on this model did a spectacular job. So "kudos" to them.

But I don't think I will be buying the perfume.

Comments

Anonymous said…
There HAS to be some Photoshop work going on there...
Me said…
Oh yes... Of course. I think there totally is some. But it looks so smooth! I have had those before, and mine never looks that smooth.

Popular Posts