The Toxins Are Being Released.

I have spent the past few days really exhausted. So exhausted, I can barely muster the energy to get up and walk around at times.

Prior to getting exhausted, I had what felt like was the beginning of a cold. My throat was a little sore each morning I woke up. And my nose was a little stuffed. But as they day progressed, the cold symptoms would leave... Only to return the next day.

I was chatting with someone about my symptoms the other day and they said it was probably due to the 30-day challenge that I am feeling this way.

"Huh?" I thought.

I knew the exhaustion was from the challenge. It's always around the halfway point that your body just wants to collapse, and you have to use your mental determination to keep going in the challenge. But the cold symptoms?

This person mentioned that you do so much Bikram day after day consecutively, your body begins to become more efficient at releasing stuff that is stored up. Quite a few people, once they have done a couple of 30-day challenges, will actually get these symptoms too.

It's nothing to fear. It just means the body is progressing and working harder.

Makes sense to me. I don't have the cold symptoms anymore. And I took today off from work because I badly needed some rest. I am feeling better though.

Comments

Popular Posts