Five Pounds of Muscle.

I've been working out with my trainer for about three months now. We decided it was time to do another fitness assessment. So that means I spent the 6am hour today doing the following:
  • Holding a stretching position to test my flexibility. (Still the same as last time. Which is good. I have always been flexible.)
  • Getting weighed. (I've dropped a pound in the past three months.)
  • Getting pinched to measure body composition. (I've lost 5%. That's pretty good.)
  • Getting my blood pressure checked. (Now 112 over 78... Last time it was 110 over 90. So I have improved a lot there.)
  • Running on a treadmill. (I actually had to run this time, at an insanely high incline. My heart rate wasn't hitting the maximum. So I had to run to make it happen. Ugh. I hate running. But it means I am way more fit than last time.)
  • Doing push ups. (I actually did one less than last time. But in all honesty, last time, my push ups sucked ass. I wasn't going all the way down like I did today.)
After the measurements were taken, the trainer calculated that I had gained five pounds of muscle in the past three months. This is quite good for only working out withe her twice a week. But now, she wants me to be more efficient with losing weight. So she is insisting on weighing me every week now.

Ugh.

I don't really care what I weigh. I am more about how things fit and how I look in stuff. And lately, my boobs look a little bigger because my stomach is flatter. (Nice!) And the arms and shoulders are a lot more toned than they were before. Oh! And my thighs are starting to tone too.

So this means I HAVE to eat well. Now I have someone holding me to my 15 pound weight goal.

Comments

Popular Posts