Evil Airline.

Now... I'm not gonna name names... But those of you who read this blog regularly may recall my revulsion with one particular airline. Well, they have gone and fucked up again.

When I booked my trip to the Turks & Caicos for American Thanksgiving last month, the only airline we were able to get flights on was the evil airline. So I said, "We'll suck it up and fly the evil airline."

Then, I log onto my email this morning and see I have an updated flight itinerary for that trip that I need to call the online travel agency about. So I do, and guess what I learned?

They fucking changed the fucking flight.

Normally, a flight change wouldn't be a big deal. But, instead of leaving on Monday the 19th at 6am from Boston to catch an 8am flight in NYC to the Turks & Caicos... The evil airline decided to change the 6am flight to the night before at 8:10pm.

What the fuck?

So, they wanted us to fly to NYC on the 18th of November at night. Then book a hotel room for the night. Then get on the 7:50am flight to the T&C the next day? What the fuck?

Not only that, the online travel agency didn't have the original flight times listed in their system for our original 6am flight. So the fucking shittiest airline in the mother fucking world changed it with out leaving a trail.

But all is good now, kinda. We have re-booked our departing flights from Boston for the 19th. We get to the Turks & Caicos about two hours later than we had originally planned to, which is okay.

But I fucking hate that airline. I hate them even more than shell fish. And I REALLY hate shell fish.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Did you know that Spirit Airlines flies to T & C? I think that there are only a couple of flights a week, but for the future you should check it out. It's wicked cheap, too - so we can fly first class.

Popular Posts