Tod's Driving Shoes.

Hmm...

I was flipping through the recent issue of Bazaar the other day and saw the ad with Sienna Miller sitting on a couch with her feet up. She was wearing the Tod's Alligator Driving Shoes in Cherry Red.


They look yummy!

The price though? Not so yummy. They cost $4500. And with the way I keep going through shoes (the Chloe flats are worn out and I accidentally washed one of my Marc Jacobs black velvet ballet mouse flats last night - don't ask how), I really couldn't ever in a million years justify spending $4500 on a pair of shoes.

But if I could find something similar to these... That would be nice. They look so comfy. And stylish. The perfect traveling and commuting shoe!

Comments

Sarah said…
I have some! But mine are Blue Suede. Of course, the brand is escaping me right now (even though I can see the shoe box in my head). I will take a look tonight and let you know!
Sarah said…
I remember! Lamo! Only $40!
Anonymous said…
Wow….what a fantasic design

Popular Posts