Orange Murse.

I was walking to work this morning when I spotted a gorgeous worn leather handbag in a "campari" orange color. It looked so chic in the hands of the person walking past me. It was a perfect "work bag."

But that's when I realized, as the person strutted past me, that it was being carried by a fellow. A fellow who otherwise was not stylish.


(Sorry for the poor picture quality. Mobile phone camera!)

The bag was way cool. But this all goes back to my belief that if you're going to carry a fancy and chic hand bag, you have to dress the part too. You need to dress up. Look more polished. And he was definitely not!

This is why I carry very "bohemian-esque" hand bags. They're way more casual.

This fellow needs to receive some style tips! Where's Tim Gunn when you need him?

Comments

Kris Lucius said…
did it ever occur to you it may not be his? Maybe his wife left the house and forgot it.
Me said…
He was carrying it with too much confidence for it not to be his.

Popular Posts