Equinox-ing Together.

After dedicating four and a half years to Boston Sports Club as a member, my husband finally caved to my wishes and left that gym to join Equinox with me.

The Husband is very dedicated with his "gym-ing." He goes four to five days a week, usually after work. And since he works in Downtown Crossing, he would go to the BSC down there... Which was always PACKED right after work.

"Equinox is newer and is cleaner," I told him. "And it has fewer people at it. So you'll be able to get a decent work out in when you go after work."

He didn't quite believe me on that last part. But I gave him a tour of Equinox last weekend and showed him everything I liked about it. So he tool advantage of the $16 joining sale (which they are extending) and signed up.

He was in Vancouver for work during the early part of the week, but was finally able to get in a workout after work last night. when he came home, the first words out of his mouth were, "There was no one there!"

It was a bit of an exaggeration. There were people there, but it's just not as busy as the BSCs are after work.

"Most everyone I saw there was working out with a trainer," he said.

I told him that made sense. The trainers there are really that good. And it's nice to know that no matter when you go, you'll be able to get a good workout in and not have to stand around waiting for machines and equipment.

Plus, now we can go back to working out together again on weekends.

Comments

Popular Posts