Fashion Inspirations: Eva Marie Saint.

I have been trying to find more intriguing "classic" films to my Netflix queue lately. And really, it almost doesn't get any more classic than some of Hitchcock's films. One I really enjoyed was "North by Northwest."


It's a suspenseful tale of mistaken identity. But their is certainly humor, sex and of course, excellent fashion, in this film. Femme fatale of the film Eve, played by Eva Marie Saint, is definitely a gal from whom to take fashion lessons.

She is definitely a "classic" girl, with her pencil skirts, pumps, beautifully coiffed hair and perfect make-up. She moves and breathes with perfect poise... But yet, at the same time, her character is definitely dangerous and not afraid to get in the mix of things.

If I ever need to "class" and "poise" things up a bit, I know I can channel Eva Marie Saint from this film.

Comments

Popular Posts