Bikram Yoga Challenge: The Halfway Point.

I am now 16 classes into my 30-Day Bikram Yoga Challenge. Yay!

I missed Tuesday's class this week because I was just too dang tired after acupuncture. So that meant I had to pull a "double" sometime to make up for it. And that day was yesterday, Saturday.

I started the day off at the 9am class. Then I turned around and came back for the 3pm class. I was a bit worried at first that doing two classes that close together would leave me completely exhausted and unable to function straight... But I was wrong. Because it was so hot out and because I had gone earlier in the day, my joints and muscles were really "juicy." So I actually had a better class the second time around.

So now I have 14 classes in 14 days to get through. But so far, so good.

Comments

Popular Posts