Want To Join Equinox for $16?

When I joined Equinox back in May, it was right after the club opened and I got a fantastic deal. I had no initiation fee to pay. Normally, the fee to just join the club is $400+. Then the average monthly fee is about $130.

But because I joined right after they opened and at the end of a month when they are desperate to bring on new members, I got a great deal out of it. It's an awesome club. The equipment is pristine. And the exercise classes are better than anywhere else I have seen.

(In fact, Equinox has actually enticed well-known instructors away from their old locations to come work for them.)

So, I am happy to pass on news to you all that they are finally having a joining sale again. They haven't had one in a few months. But if you are interested in joining, here are the details...
If anyone is interested in joining, email me at commongroundblog @ gmail.com. I will connect you with a membership person. I think that's how you get the $16 deal.

Comments

Popular Posts