T3 $300 Blowdryer? I May Try It.

I've written about it before... I have very thick hair. Hair that, until two months ago, was about 10 inches longer. It has a natural wave to it, and is very strong. (They say most people lose an average of 100 strands of hair a day? I lose only about 20 strands.)

So given my hair's structure, you can imagine how difficult it is to blow it dry. When I do have the energy to dry it, it takes about 25 to 30 minutes just to get it all dry IF I'm not trying to style and shape it at the same time.

Because of the time factor, for the past two and a half years, I have been wearing my hair naturally wavy. That means I get up, I wash it, and then I let it air dry... Which takes all day. It just got to be too high maintenance to dry it with a blow dryer every morning or night. But I have longed to have gorgeous sleek hair again... And I think I may finally be ready to commit to something that will help me get there...

The $300 T3 blow dryer, which can be found at Sephora.

Currently, I own some model of blow dryer I bought online from Target. And I have no desire to use it ever because I know once I turn it on it means some serious time... And there's no turning back once you start.

But the T3 model promises a 70% cut in drying time. And according to this blog review of it, the claim is nearly accurate... At a 50% cut. Additionally, the blogger says if you use this product, you won't need your flat iron.

Hallelujah!

This is enough to make me actually go back to Sephora and take a look at it even more closely this weekend. Because I would love to start straightening my hair again. I'm over my waves.

Comments

Popular Posts