No Boots Found In That Zip Code.

I searched an entire zip code Saturday afternoon, and found no new boots to buy.

Now, sure, that zip code consisted of only 10,000 square feet; and was located on the 8th floor of Saks Fifth Avenue in NYC... But you would think with that amount of space and selection, I would have found something I was interested in... But no. It was not meant to be.

Seriously though, the new shoe floor at Saks in NYC is pretty phenomenal. You walk in, and it's shoes every where! As far as the eye can see! (Well, kinda.) They had so many designers and collections, I couldn't even name that all. And as for boots... They had a ton of those as well.

You would think that with nearly 50 different styles in boots I would have found one pair that interested me. But no, it didn't happen. There was one pairs I was finding myself partial to, but ultimately backed away from... The Jimmy Choos.



I couldn't get into the brass heel. Too fancy for my taste. Very sleek looking boots though. Very nice.

Ultimately, what I ended up going across the street to the Cole Haan store at Rockefeller Center and found a pair of the Cassidy Air boots that I fell in love with... And they were MUCH cheaper.



Love the buckles on them. This is my first pair of expensive knee high boots. They feel good against my heels (unlike the cheap versions I have always bought before). It'll probably be another month before I am able to legitimately wear them.

Comments

Popular Posts