"Bikram" A Cold, Starve A Fever.

I have no fever. But for the first time in about two years, I have a cold.

Yes, no lie. It has been nearly two years since I had a cold.

I don't have a full-blown cold. It's more a "stuffed nose" and "achy head." And they are only slightly stuffy and achy. My body is clearly fighting it off. And this is because of the Bikram.

I swear, I believe I have not caught a cold in two years because of my yoga practice. And I believe my body is fighting it off so well right now because of my Bikram practice.

I think I caught the cold while in NYC. I think between the flight, the crappy hotel room air conditioner, and the lack of sleeping on a good mattress... My body could only handle fighting off so much at once.

But despite being somewhat "sickie" (and having a loss of energy), I am still doing my Bikram challenge. And I think it is helping me kick some germ-ass.

Comments

Popular Posts