The Tiger Dream and Peeing.

So, since my shamanic session in NYC over Labor Day, I have been having different dreams.

Before, I would dream about having to pee and not being able to find a toilet that was good enough for me to pee in to. Those were, allegedly, dreams about me needing to "release" something spiritually, but not being able to.

Now, I have had two to three dreams in the past week where I actually am able to pee. I find a bathroom, and I pee.

Peeing:
To dream that you are urinating, symbolizes a cleansing and release of negative or repressed emotions. Urination is symbolic of having or lacking basic control in your life.


Finally! Some release!

Then, last night, I had a weird dream. (But let's be honest, they are all weird.)

This time, I dreamed that there was a child walking around with some people. And someone let a tiger loose in the room. And the tiger nearly snapped the child. But I put myself in front of the child and grabbed the tiger's open mouth with my bare hands...

(Wow. In my dreams, I am so bad ass!)

I was able to fend off the tiger and save the child.

Here's what the symbols in that dream meant.

Tiger:
To dream that you ward off or kill a tiger, signifies that you will be exceedingly successful in all your endeavors. It is an indication of your good health, vitality, and vigor.

Saving A Child:
To save a child, signifies your attempts to save a part of yourself from being destroyed.

The child wasn't anything like me though. It was a small child. With big eyes. About the age of two. I believe it was a little boy.

I have no idea what this dream is supposed to really represent. But I am grateful I am finally peeing in my dreams.

Comments

Anonymous said…
"...I am grateful I am finally peeing in my dreams..."

Try to leave this one out when Thanksgiving rolls around... it may not go over so well at the dinner table.

;-)
Me said…
We celebrate Canadian Thanksgiving... Which comes in October. And at Canadian Thanksgiving... You say what you feel. that's the kind of people they is.

Popular Posts