Finally Found A Desk! (And Got A Lamp!)

After searching around online quite a bit, and visiting a few shops in person, I have finally decided upon a desk for my home office...

The Spotlight Desk from Crate and Barrel.


I was a little hesitant about picking something from C&B. Sometimes the quality of the furniture is crap. But I went to the store a few times and checked out the desk. It's truly what I am looking for to put in my home office.

First, it's HUGE. Lots of surface area. And the drawer that lives directly beneath it slides on very secure rollers. Also, it's the kind of desk that could easily be placed in the middle of a room, up against nothing... Or it can be pushed up against a wall. So it's versatile.

I am still looking for chair to go with it. I want a really nice one that is a little girlie.

And speaking of girlie... I decided to go ahead and get the Capiz Table Lamp in White from West Elm. I am still debating about also getting the floor lamp too.

So long furniture from university days! "Yay!" to grown-up furniture!

Comments

Sarah said…
i came so close to getting the Pier One version. How is the light? Super dim? Bright enough to read by?

Popular Posts