Desk Coaster.

Now that I have my pretty desk, I refuse to risk any stain marks on it. So I went out this afternoon in search of a fancy coaster for my desk...

I had y hopes set on finding something along the lines of a John Derian coaster. I love his decoupage pieces, and even have some plates that I managed to collect from a tag sale at The Evil Empire five years ago. But finding his pieces in Boston is rare. So I set my mind to finding something like it.

Well, I didn't come across anything Derian-esque... But I did find something I loved while at Anthropologie...



It's a porcelain coaster with butterflies and mini cherries on it. Very whimsical. Very feminine. I only picked up one, because that's all I need. So pretty!

Comments

Anonymous said…
GOOD on Charles Street in Beacon Hill carries John Derian's entire line I think.

Popular Posts