Thinking Of Going Deep Red.

After looking for months in Toronto, I finally found a copy of Haute Muse magazine.  Though, not in Toronto. Found it in (of course) NYC.


I love Bonnie Wright. Not as Ginny Weasley.  As herself. She is such a breathtaking woman.  And while she may be quite a bit younger than me, I find her to be a bit of style icon.  



So much so, I am considering coloring my hair dark red.


Well, maybe not really. But a girl can dream.

I have the pale skin.  And my sister has naturally red hair.  So it wouldn't be a stretch.  But I am such a non-adventurous person when it comes to my hair.  

Comments

That Girl! said…
I say do it!!!!! I think it would be gorge on you.
thedancingj said…
I love those middle images! Hot damn. Lucky Harry!! Bahahaha. I think you would totally rock the red hair. I'm slightly tempted myself, except that my sister has already done the same thing and I don't wanna be a copycat.
Me said…
I know what you mean... My younger sister has red hair... SHe was born with it. I don't want to be a copycat.
Amy said…
I think you have the perfect complection for that color. What a way to bring in the new year!!! It will be beautiful!!

Popular Posts