Trader Joe's: The Best Thing You Can Buy.

I picked my house in Toronto because it was Bikram yoga studio and Whole Foods adjacent.  When it came to picking an apartment in NYC, I told my realtor (who also happens to be my former landlord in Boston - Small world!) I wanted a place that was the same thing.

But that was just stupid.

Because this is NYC.  And if you live in Manhattan, many things are just a hop-skip-and-a-bitch-slap-away from pretty much anywhere.  

Also, this was stupid because I forgot to consider Trader Joe's. But only momentarily.  When the cab pulled up in front of my apartment when I came to take a tour, I noticed I drove by the Trader Joe's on Sixth Avenue.

"Trader Joe's AND it has a washer/dryer in the apartment? SOLD!" (Or RENTED, as is the case.)

So every weekend, I hit the TJ's to collect my weekly staples.  And one thing that has made it into my basket each week is the most divine thing ever...


Dark chocolate with caramel and sea salt... YUM!

I can't recall what I paid for it. But it's TJ's... So it probably wasn't more than like $2. And it's 70% cacao!

Best thing ever.  Hands down. You need to try this.

Comments

bikramyogachick said…
I found this awesome little item about a month ago and my daughter LOVES it! We like to keep it in the fridge and break off cold little squares of heaven. It's soooo good!!
Anonymous said…
Haven't tried that yet, but Starbucks salted caramel mocha is my drug of choice! TO DIE.
hypnotic said…
This is a really late comment but I've been reading your blog forever pre Toronto. Just wanted to say I LOVE THAT CHOCOLATE BAR! That's all.

Popular Posts