Glass Ball Lamps.

The saga of redecorating the guest suite continues...

In addition finally settling on a couch, I have also settled on some lamps for the guest bedroom.



I have loved this style of lamp for YEARS. I originally fell in love with them eight years ago, when I was working at The Evil Empire. I was a lowly customer service project assistant, but had the luxury of being exposed to so many creative people on a daily basis. Someone had a picture of the Coco Chanel glass ball lamp, and I was in love.



I mean, how could you not love these???

Since then, I have seen dozens upon dozens of re-creations. Some good. Some bad. And now, some that I want to buy.

Hoping to scoop them up this weekend, if I can tear myself away from a large work project for an hour or two.

STILL LOOKING FOR AN INTERIOR PAINTER, IF YOU KNOW OF ONE! ANYONE???

Comments

Jessica (Bayjb) said…
I do really love those lamps. I want one so badly!
Me said…
I picked two of them up this afternoon. I LOVE them. So does The Husband, funny enough. And to think, he was fighting me every step of the way as I was trying to buy them.

Popular Posts