Goals For The Next Five Years.

I've been thinking a lot about my goals lately. For so long, I didn't really have any. I was just biding my time. Mostly till I moved to Toronto, since I knew about it four years in advance. I took life as it came, and didn't take anything too seriously.

Well, now that I have had some time to think about things this past year, I have shaped a few goals for myself.
  • Become a Bikram yoga teacher. Doing that this Fall.
  • Buy a Birkin. I love these. I don't care if people think its silly or a waste of money. I take my bags seriously. I want to save up and buy one by the time I am 35.
  • Visit Asia, Africa and South America. Though, I intend to do South America over Christmas this year. And Asia and Africa next year.
  • Move back to NYC. No, I'm not breaking up with The Husband. But I have decided... I don't want to live in Canada for the rest of my entire life. I do want to live in NYC again. I am thinking at least a two-year visit would be nice. Then come back to Canada.
  • Invest in a Bikram studio. Maybe not own one myself... But invest in one with a group. This is something that would make me very happy. And possibly allow me to keep my day job as an digital marketing thought-leader.
  • Become a digital marketing thought-leader.
It's time I developed some real passions. Haven't been passionate about much (except Bikram and bags) in so long.

Comments

laura said…
Good luck, from one planner to another :-)
Anonymous said…
Finally, someone who's passionate about Bikram and Birkin!!! I love those 2.

Popular Posts