McQueen Accessories?

W. T. F?

Twice a week, at least, I get email newsletters from Net-a-Porter, one of my favorite online shopping sites. And at least twice a week, I click on the pictures of beautiful things and day dream about buying them. I've been subscribed to the newsletter for four years. I've bought things from the site about six times. So I'm a big fan of the site.

Big fan.

But on Monday, I received my newsletter and found myself really frustrated.

I opened the newsletter and saw these fun pieces...


McQueen jewelry. I never tire of his skulls. I am really interested in the Celtic-buckle leather belt. But when I went to click on the links from the email, I got redirected to the homepage of Net-a-Porter.

I figured they had just programmed them incorrectly, and I could easily navigate to them via the website navigation. (I am, after all, an Internet industry professional, I can guess how these things work.)

Nope. No such luck. I looked in a few different categories to try to find the pieces, and it turns up nothing. I even tried dropping the keywords into the search box on the site.

Nothing.

I guess I'll just have to sit back and fantasize about the details in my head. I dream that the belt only costs $20, and can be shipped to Canada duty and tax-free.

Comments

April Elizabeth said…
actaully it is. I just got it. It also came with a months supply of at free calorie free ice cream and a passing bar score (how did they know?!). It was amazing.
Kimberley said…
Yeah, it's weird...those items are only available through the UK version of the website.
Me said…
THEY ARE??? That is BUNK! Staters & Canadians love McQueen too!!!!

Popular Posts