iPad Apps I Love.

I've had it for over three months now, and I still love my iPad. Very, very, very much.

And now that it has been out for a while, more and more ridiculously cool apps are available just for the iPad. And these are two of my favorites...

Net-A-Porter
Holy hell! This app is AMAZING! Net-A-Porter is known for the luxurious inventory as well as their creative editorials. I love their site, not just to look at pretty things... But also from a content perspective. And now they have come out with an app that combines the editorial and the shopping so beautifully.



Flipboard
This is a social media magazine. Specifically, it is your customized social media magazine. You sync up your Twitter feed, Facebook feed and other areas that you frequently love to visit... And Flipboard organizes them in a magazine-type layout

.

This makes keeping up with everyone's Facebook updates much easier for me. There were a whole slew of updates I had missed. And I love the way it looks for Twitter.

Oh iPad... You were totally worth the purchase price.

Comments

Chris Wight said…
Flipboard is great! I didn't mind having to wait to load up Facebook and Twitter, especially after the promo video for it by Adam Lisagor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2vpvEDS00o
bikramyogachick said…
Ok, that's it. I've been wanting an ipad. Now it's time to start putting the money aside and just go for it. What an amazing little device!

Popular Posts