I Can Have My Life Back Now?

These past few months have been insanely busy. With working full time, teaching a few classes a week and trying to organize an office move for my work, I haven't been practicing my Bikram more than 3 times a week (if I'm lucky) or going to the gym at all (I pay a lot and haven't been since early April.)

Now, though, things will settle down and I can finally get back to a normal schedule of 4 to 5 Bikram classes a week practicing, 1 to 3 classes a week teaching and working normal day-time hours.

Why?

Because one of the things that was taking up a chunk of my time is now off my plate... The office move!

We have closed down are old office in the middle-of-nowhere-location for sweeter digs in downtown Toronto. Check out my new office!


I have so much space!!!! I could do yoga in my office!

Oh normal life, I've missed you.

Comments

Popular Posts