Nude Shoes!

Despite the alleged criminal-like behavior on my part, I was able to walk away from Saks this afternoon with two pairs of lovely shoes.

The Morse Flat by Choo.


I now own FOUR pairs of this exact shoe... In four different colors. Best flat in the world. I love it.

The Tribute Sandal by YSL.


I found my sandal! And it is so comfortable! It is a two inch platform and a four and a half inch heel. So while it looks like I am wearing stilettos, it totally feels like a kitten heel.

I can not recommend platform heels enough. They make walking so comfortable.

Love!

Comments

Stacie Jean said…
Ahhhh the tribute sandal!!! I lust over this in a mega-way. I want the Cognac color or the black...sans the $795 price tag. ::le sigh::
Me said…
Oh this pair was way more expensive than that. I think it was different material than the other ones. Priced about $300 more.

Popular Posts