Sponge Bob & Mickey Mouse.

True story.

The Husband and I are in NYC this weekend. We are here to shop, catch up with friends and see an exhibit.

We had plans this evening to go to an off-off Broadway show in the village. We went to their building to say good night to their little girls before we go out for the evening. As we were walking out of the building, in the lobby, I see a gorgeous person walking towards us.

They were wearing a Mickey Mouse t-shirt and gym shorts. No hair was out of place on their head. I couldn't believe who I was seeing.

"OMG! Is that who I think it is? Is that (celebrity name)?" I thought to myself. "OMG! It IS (celebrity name)!"

As soon as they had walked by, I turned to my friend and said, "Why didn't you tell me (celebrity name) lived in your building?"

"Oh! Is that who that is? (They live) on our floor," she said. "(They) have a tattoo of Sponge Bob on their arm. The girls love it and I asked (them) to show it to the girls."

She is a super busy mother of three girls under the age of 4. So I understand that she wouldn't know who this person is. But I knew the second I saw them.

They are one of my favorite designers, after all.

Comments

Kara said…
Marc Jacobs! I think it's a sign from above for you to pick up something fabulous from his line while in NYC!

Popular Posts