At Least Something Got Released.

Energetically, it's been a chaotic four years. 

I notice it most in my yoga practice. As of late, it' brutal.

Everything is tight. The fascia on my feet. My shoulders. My hip flexors.

I can't do forward bends without wanting to vomit. I can't stand on my toes without giggling. Any attempt to use my upper or middle back makes my muscles spasm after I release a posture. 

And I have lost my back bends.

My deep, strong, flexible back bends.

I am off this week, and have decided to practice every day this week. I am determined to release my hip flexors.

And get my back bend back.

Specifically the left hip flexor. I can tell it is the problem. It's always been the tightere one. But lately it is holding me back. And I have no idea what needs to be released. I'm just making space this week to work on it and get it released. And today was a rough class.

Also this week, I am making time for these...


Lattes, outside on my back patio space. 

George approves...


She was surprisingly calm and happy this afternoon, despite having been dragged to the vet for vaccine updates, a nail trim, and getting her anal glands released.

Maybe that's why she was happy?

At least one of us got something released today.

Comments

Popular Posts