Defeating The Self-Control Hack.

I was genius. The most brilliant schemer alive.

For a few moments, anyway.

 Breakfast from earlier in the week...


Sure... Just your typical cinnamon roll. 

But I only made one. Not a whole exploding tube.

Enough to satiate the craving for spicy sweetness while minimizing the guilt for something that is going to spike the glucose.

That was the plan.

... Which ended up going off the rails when I went and made a second one anyway.

Because my hack only takes five minutes to cook one.

I used a small single griddle procured from Amazon for about $12. It cooks in five minutes.

Which led to my defeat.

I went in only intending to make and eat one. 

But it was too easy.

So I pulled another doughy swirl from the storage container in the fridge and threw it on the heat.

I forbid myself from making a third. And I stuck to it.

Barely. 

I won't be buying cinnamon rolls again. I admit defeat.

Graciously.

Comments

Popular Posts