The Pipe Dream.

George loves cats.

She loves playing with them. 

Chasing them.

Dominating them. 

She's a heeler. Part cattle dog (like Bingo and Bluey!) and part German Shepherd.

I think.

I've never had her tested. But you can tell just looking at her. 

She's protective. Obedient (with me). Loves to cuddle (with mostly just me).  And will wait patiently for me... But is happy to fuck some shit up if she feels threatened.

You know, like when the post man or Amazon delivery person comes by. 

Anyways... There are a few grey cats in the neighborhood who love to taunt her.

Sometimes they sneak into the back patio in the middle of the night, she hears them, and sound the alarm at 3am. 

(That betch.)

Most often, though, it's on our walks...


And they don't back down when she tries to charge at them.

They hold their ground. The usually just stare back at her, silently. 
 
She is visibly annoyed when I yank her away to get on with our walk. It's part of the reason I started using a harness on her... She would practically joke herself out with just the collar and leash.

She is too stubborn - sacrificing her health to get the "win."

A win that will never be achieved.

Comments

Popular Posts