Who Needs Air Conditioning?

 I knew all the years of hot yoga prepped me for many things... The latest of which is tolerating the summer with a lack of AC in the old part of my house.

We're now at the time of the year where for the next few months (till late September at least) I (should) have the AC running non stop in the old part of the house and George gets her morning walk started at no later than 7am.

The rain this weekend brought some blooms out on the cacti.

But doing the former has been impossible.

The AC had been in a "waiting for a special part" state for about six weeks.

Then it finally came in a week and a half ago and the AC unit was up and running. 

For a week.

Then it stopped.

The same guys came out and fixed it. 

Then the next day (Saturday this weekend) I noticed water leaking out of the system.

So a different guy from the company came out... Looked at it... Said there was nothing to worry about - he just tightened a pipe attached to the system.

Then this morning, it stopped working again.

Good grief!

And it was determined that the electricity running to the unit needed to be replaced. 

(Imagine an eye roll from me.)

So now hopefully by the end of the day on Wednesday this week (after the electrician comes) that it will be running.

But at this point, I almost want to just see how long I can tolerate not having any AC. 

I'll be good, though. And I will get it fixed.

Comments

Popular Posts