Twenty-Five Years Of "Rock Royalty".

"I would love to go again. I just can't find tickets," I explained to my cashier at Trader Joe's this morning.

She was helping me bundle my groceries into my cloth bags and noticed the Eras Tour bag I picked up at night one of the tour in Glendale. She asked if I had gone. I enthusiastically told her I had and would pay big to go again.

My only challenge is tickets are absurdly high - and rightly so. If they came down to only "ridiculously high," I would pay.

We talked briefly, as we threw my berries and veggies and flowers into my bag, that the London shows this weekend look so killer.

Not just the music and the celebrity sitings, though... the fashion.

I already had high respect for Hayley Williams (Paramore) before this weekend's shows. Then I saw her come out on Night One at Wembley wearing this vintage piece...

Eras Tour, Wembley Stadium, Night One, June 2024

That's a Stella McCartney top from 1999. 

I, of course, remember it the first time around...

Met Gala, May 1999

Iconic. Then and Now.

Always.

Comments

Popular Posts