I Love Things From Canada.

A house will always be a work in progress for me. There is always something I will want to change.

This is a large part of the reason I do not intend to ever live with anyone else. I crave change.

Even the smallest of it.

Which is why I was giddy when a package arrived from Toronto yesterday...


A few blocks from my house in downtown Toronto was a Farrow and Ball store. I would pass when I walked back from the Rosedale subway stop from work (when I didn't jump into a cab, that is.) And inside were magical elixirs for coloring walls.

But I wasn't allowed to change anything (much) in the Toronto house (my ex-husband forbade it)... Which is why I likely have a craving for wanting to constantly change things in my house. And at some point later this year or early next, I intend to paint.

Definitely the kitchen. And the living room. Probably the gym. Absolutely the hallways. And even the inside of the brick walls in the back patio.

Why?

The house is too plain with it's white walls and not feminine enough for my taste.

I am craving pink. And black.

But mostly pink...


A pink kitchen!

How pink? That's what I have to decide. And trying out small samples of paint and sitting with them for a few months will help me decide.

But I am leaning towards Pink Ground for the kitchen. The walls... The ceiling... The cabinets and shelves... And even the tiles on the back splash.

An immersion into pale pink.

It will be perfection.

Comments

Popular Posts