Exquisitely Happy.

Twenty-five dollars.

That's my budget each week for flowers. Often I spend less... Or even none at all, if I get the bunch to last longer.

I am holding positive vibes for this week's bunch...

White roses, pink spray roses, and chamomile.

I like to have about five arrangements around my house - though one is usually a single flower in a bud vase.

And I only use William Yeoward vases...

Because that's what I own. And they're pretty. I've used them for over 20 years now.

I take the bundles I buy, separate each stem, and prune the leaves from them. I cut the ends to whatever length I am fancying for the week with special clippers I procured for the task.

I used to oppose mixing flowers for an arrangement - preferring simplicity and elegance that comes with one type of flower and one color.

But this is perfect for the end of Spring...

But the simplicity is stunning too.


They make me exquisitely happy.

But then, many things do. 

Comments

Popular Posts