A Day At The Office.

I have my own office at work.

Four walls. A door. I even have a nice big window that faces a lot where a woman landed dead after she threw herself off the building two Summers ago. (I didn't work here then.) But even though I have my own personal space, I do find myself wishing I was back the days of "open concept" at my last company. Especially after watching this...



God. I really need to download some Back Street Boys. And I need to hang out with my team at work more often during the day.

Comments

That is some seriously funny shit.

1) I would love to work with those people.
2) I miss working, only because I miss the people I used to work with.
3) The chick who sat there chewing her gum is my personal hero.
4) Best BBB song ever.
5) Is it just me or is the "main" guy who's singing kind of hot??

Happy Monday!
Chrissy D. said…
I love this! Looks like you works with a fun bunch of people. I don't... I need to find a new job. You guys hiring? ;)

And I love that song!
Me said…
LOL! Chrissy... I should clarify.... This isn't my team. Just a random video I found online. BUT, I could see my team doing something like this. Totally.

Popular Posts