The Ten Plagues (In Mask Form).

I'm not much of an "impulse purchase" type of person.

I don't chew gum. I buy my magazines at the bookstore with my discount card. I don't crave the candy bars usually lining the pockets near the register.

I am "strong" when it comes to resisting the impulse suggestions retailers try to throw at me... Usually. But tonight, I couldn't resist something hanging in front of me while checking out at Whole Foods...


A bag of masks representing the 10 plagues of Egypt.

I have to say... My favorite is locusts.

Comments

Allie said…
Those are pretty freaking awesome.
thedancingj said…
Okay, I WANT those. I'm bringing them to the Passover Seder this year. Whole foods, you say?! I really like the one for hail, too...
Me said…
J... Let me know if you can't find them at your Whole Foods. I will send you some from here. They may only be distributed here.
This would make an interesting masquerade.

Popular Posts