Hmm... Nespresso.

Question: How many espresso capsules a day are "too many?"

I ask because both yesterday and today I had four each morning.

FOUR!

And they weren't decaf or mild... They were the Ristrettos. The boldest and strongest offered...


On weekends, I go Nespresso crazy. It is so convenient and delicious... I walk downstairs into the kitchen, flip a switch, and out pours a shot of espresso.


This may sounds crazy and indulgent... But I am tempted to get one of these for my personal office at work. Oh, and I tempted to pack this in my suitcase in the Fall, when I go to Teacher Training.

Is that insane?

Comments

Steve said…
That'snotinsane! Whywouldanyonethinkit'sinsaneforyoutotakeyournespressomachinewithyouwhereveryougo? Justbecauseyouaredrinking4adaydoesn'tmeanthatit'stoomuch,Imean,howcansomeonehavetoomuchofagood,right,anddareIsayHOLYthinklikenespresso? BTW,doyouthink4shotsistoomuchforitbeing11o'clockatnight?

;-)
Chrissy D. said…
Ohhhh.... please do bring it to TT! You won't be able to get me to leave your room if you do. Coffee is one thing I'm not willing to part with while at TT.
bikramyogachick said…
nespresso...I've never heard of this! What is it? Do you have some special little machine? It looks yummy....!!
Yates said…
Nope. Not at all.

Popular Posts