Coveting: Geek-Chic Chanel Frames.

It's been nearly four years since I last had my prescription checked for glasses. FOUR YEARS! Normally, I wear my contacts. Every day. All day. But lately I seem to be seeing other stylish people rocking the spectacles Every day. All day. And I think...

"They look so chic!"

So I decided it was time to get a new pair for myself. A pair that I would want to wear out and about in my day-to-day world. A pair that would make me look geek-chic, just like one of my icons... Liz Lemon.

And here is the pair I decided to go with while out shopping yesterday...


Yep. Went with Chanel frames. Indulgent? Maybe. But I only replace glasses every three to four years. Figured it was worth the investment.

I do love these though. They have a "cat-eye" slight slope to them. And they are lined in white. So there is a "depth" to the frames. They're fun. And I can see myself wearing my glasses more often.

Comments

Jessica (Bayjb) said…
I would definitely indulge in frames like that if I wore my glasses all the time. I only wear mine at night but still splurged on Armani ones when I did replace them (finally) five years ago
Anonymous said…
Those are nice. It's true; glasses have become so much more in fashion...perhaps you were on to something when you were 12!
bikramyogachick said…
I'm a contact girl too. But I LOVE these frames you picked out! Makes me want to go update mine, which are four years old and I only wear them at home....

Popular Posts