Being Mayor Has Its Privileges.

I am a FourSquare addict.

I check in all day, every day... From multiple locations. I have about 14 mayorships (meaning I have checked in more than anyone at that location.) And now, one of those mayorships actually has a purpose.

I logged into FourSquare today and noticed a "Special" on the Starbucks for which I am mayor in my work neighborhood...




I clicked on it and discovered an exclusive offering for me...



So nice of them!!! I have not used it yet though. And to be honest, I probably won't. I don't do "iced" coffee drinks. Coffee was meant to be drunk hot as hell. Even in the dawg-days of August.

Still... It's nice to see being mayor has its privileges.

Comments

They also have non-coffee frappucinos which are delish in the summer...they're like a milkshake but with whatever flavoring you want. I like the chocolate chip one, but I have the barista add a shot of peppermint to give it a little something extra. You can do the same with the vanilla bean frap.

Popular Posts