Eff-ing Hector!

The Husband and I spent Saturday morning doing chores. The main chore of the day was to get our back garden sitting area in shape. We swept. We trimmed. We spent an hour at Lowe's Home Improvement picking out flowers to plant.

(This was a big deal for us. As we are not suburbanites and do not understand how to navigate big box home improvement stores. We were proud that it only tool us two hours to pick things out.)

Then we came home. And I planted one big box. A large planter. Some flower beds. And some individual pots in the front. Everything looked good. We were, again, proud of ourselves.

Till this morning.

I went outside to find this...




Yes. My flower beds have been dug up! And they have been dug up by one little fucking piece of shit black squirrel that lives amongst the gardens in all the connected rowhouses on our part of the block.

I call that fucker "Hector." And he is a total douche bag.

If I ever get my hands around his little neck, I am going to drop-kick his ass to the moon. TO THE MOON!

Comments

Popular Posts