Must-Have Travel Accessory: DKNY Cozy.

"That is a gorgeous wrap!" I said to one of my co-workers a few weeks back.

She was wearing this hot pink wrap tied intricately around her upper body. She had layered it on top of a gray dress with an a-line skirt. It was a perfect Spring pairing. She had purchased it in NYC earlier this year. And it was one of her favorite things in her closet. She then began to show me the many ways she could style the wrap around her body.

I was in awe.

"It's the perfect travel accessory!" I said.







These are just a few ways to tie it. But there is a booklet that comes with it to show you all the ways to wear it.

Pack this in your suitcase, and you only need to pack a few other things to accessorize it on different days. Makes never having to check luggage much easier.

Comments

Popular Posts