Met Costume Institute Gala: The Bad.

This should be a night of celebration for me.

Every early May, I look forward to reading the coverage of the Met Costume Institute Gala. It's an eye orgy of incredible fashion. Usually.

But tonight, the first few pictures from the event are making me cringe...

Tina Fey: WTF? Great writing. Great casual style. Bad formal style.



Dylan Lauren: Well, the crap your father makes suck. So I expect nothing spectacular from you. But the hair... Honey. So bad.




Eva Mendez: Something you should have learned a long time ago, Eva... Girls with curves shouldn't wear florals tightly across their ass. Makes things look BIGGER. And not in a good way.




Vera Farmiga: Beautiful woman. Awful fashion sense.



So far, from what I've seen, these two are the best...

Nicole Ritchie




Sarah Jessica Parker

Comments

It ended up getting better, but you definitely found the worst of the worst! What were those girls thinking, don't they have any fashion sense at all, or do they really just blindly wear what someone else tells them? Very "Emperors New Clothes" if you ask me.
Emma Watson looked amazing. Best of the night, I think!

http://tinyurl.com/24cckwe
April Elizabeth said…
Nicole's style is so awesome. It wasnt always - but it truly has gotten fantastic.
Marzz said…
There were better. Oprah looked fabulous. And Sienna Miller, with Jude Law as arm candy. Loving blue these days.

Some were awful... Tina Fey, Liv Tyler, even Rachel Bilson. But who am I to judge?

Popular Posts