Funky Door Yoga.

Probably not the smartest move... But my time is so sparse here in San Francisco this week that the only time I could guarantee myself a Bikram class while here was this afternoon... Two hours after I landed from a six hour flight.

It made for a rough class. But I was able to do 90% of the class. So I am not going to judge myself negatively.  Flying in general really dehydrates you. And flying for six hours really takes its toll on you, no mater how much water you down on the flight.

The studio I practiced at was Funky Door Yoga on Polk Street.



Such an awesome studio!

The place has a really good vibe too. There were no attitudes there. The teacher was compassionate.  And she was efficient.  And the class was lovely and packed.

It was like being back in Boston to practice. San Francisco and Boston...  Two cities with highly intelligent teachers and awesome Bikram teachers. Go figure.

Comments

90% is great! Hardly sounds like you had a rough, just off a plane class! It's so easy to be over critical of ourselves... Good for you for making the time to do travel yoga. It's one of my favorite things to visit other studios. Namaste!
bikramyogachick said…
Doing Bikram while away from home is one of my favorite things to do! I must visit funky door someday. It's on the "list". :)

Popular Posts