Short List Of Reasons To Live: Janary 15, 2012.

Going into the third week of the new year already? Time is escaping me.

This is largely due to the fact that I am totally off the rails with my Bikram 101 Challenge. And, also, the being vegan part. I feel like if I was doing better with the challenge, I would feel more in tune with time.  But there is a lot of travel this month and a lot of stress. So I am suffering in my challenge. But just like Bikram says, "Never too old to start from scratch again," this new week provides the opportunity to reset myself.

And with that, here s my Short List of Reasons to Live:

  • Finally have both my GOES pass and Nexus pass... Can come and go quite easily between US and Canada. 
  • The Husband. Spending a few days with The Husband, unexpectedly, is very nice. 
  • Victory is mine! May finally get to do something that I have been wanting to do for two months. (Code.) 
  • It's "new Vogue" week in the month. Have decided to put me first and work further down the list. Resetting myself.
  • Golden Globes fashion.  Looking forward to dissecting what was a very boring sartorial parade.
  • Vacation planning. Sometime this week, I intend to sit down and really plan out my vacations for this year. I want to see a lot this year. And some of it I want to do completely solo.

Comments

Popular Posts