Short List Of Reasons To Live: January 29, 2012.

The past two weeks have been filled with travel.  It's actually been a very busy travel month so far. I am ready for it to be a little quiet on the travel front for me. Gives me a chance to settle in a little.  And it's definitely something that makes my Short List of Reasons to Live this week.


  • No Travel. Like I said above... Not having to head to an airport this week, and being able to be home in NYC is lovely. Can actually commit to a schedule of Bikram classes and get some much needed stuff done at work.
  • The Ringer. It's about to get real, people! The show returns this week with new episodes on the CW. I am amped for this how. The sexy Kelly sisters are enemies and crazy... And there was cliffhanger shit mid-season, and I am dying to see how it gets resolved. Bet it just gets crazier.
  • The Husband Visits. I love it when people ask when my husband is moving to NYC... And I respond with, "Not anytime soon." They look confused and then ask, "But don't you miss him?" Truthfully... A little. But I see him every day on Skype.  And we seem to visit each other every other week lately. Then with how busy our jobs keep us, we really don't have time to get lonely or miss each other. So far, this is working. And he visits this weekend.
  • The Super Bowl. Now, please don't think I suddenly have an interest in sports... In particular, football. Sports bore me. Always have. Always will. But you can bet I will be watching the Super Bowl this coming weekend. I will forever and ever be a Boston fan when it comes to sports. So I am jazzed about this game.  My old home town taking on my new home town... GO PATS!!!! 
  • Providenciales Vacation. Only 11 weeks to go till I head to the Turks and Caicos. Laying under an umbrella, wearing 100 spf sunblock, reading books and watching the waves... I can hardly wait.

Comments

Popular Posts