My Saturday Evening.

Off to Toronto tomorrow...  And tonight I am staying in an enjoying being curled up in the warmth of my couch with the following...


Tea and glossies.  International glossies at that.  It took all my patience i the world to score the French Vogue. There was only one left of the stand at Barnes and Noble.  And some young gazelle with pin straight black hair and porcelain skin snagged it before I could, along with the Vogue Nippon.

She flipped through the Vogue Nippon, and then set it down.  But she kept the French Vogue in her hands. I had a feeling she would put it down... But she sensed my hovering and desire for it.  So I took a walk, in hopes she would put it down. Sure enough, after the third walk around, the young thing surrendered the magazine back to the rack.

Victory is mine!

Comments

Popular Posts