Everything Has Been Hung.

Well, almost everything.

I did most of the hanging of art work and picture shelves myself, in my house. But there were a few things too large for me to hang alone... And I didn't want to wait for my contractor's team to get to it.
So I hired a handyman to come and do it. And he was awesome.

He got the two massive framed scarves hung for me...


So now I was able to finally get my trays of knick knacks and jewelry styled back on my dresser.

And he got that funky mirror I bought at Anthropologie on the wall in the dining room...


(Yes. Kitchen cabinets not done yet. So everything is spread out on the table.)

And he got my rustic travel sign up on the stairway landing wall...


Looks great on the clean white wall.

And I was even able to get him to take down the horrid TV dish from my detached garage...


It was such an eyesore. And I felt bad for my neighbor. His courtyard is right next to mine... And he has meditation space in it. Which means he could see the eyesore on my roof when he was in the space.

Now it's free of that dead energy...


On Monday, the HOA brings the cleaners by to power wash the outside of the house. Painting will follow sometime next month.

Comments

Popular Posts