Renovation: Bathroom Sinks & A Kitchen (Almost)!

You can't stop progress!

I almost have a fully functioning bathroom upstairs in my master suite. They poured the vanity concrete this week, and today drilled and piped the sinks...


So I finally can use the bathroom and wash my hands in there!

Still need to get the medicine cabinets up, and some custom shelving. 

It's really great, though, to finally have a working powder room downstairs...


The sink has now been piped!  So people can begin using it!

The big advancement - as far as I am concerned - this week is this...


The cabinets are up!!! Sure, they're not painted or shelved... But they are up! Which means I have a sense of how my kitchen will feel when it's completed.

I put my coffee maker on the counter to see how it would fit under the large cabinets...


It's great to see how the cabinets will frame the dining room.

And walking into the kitchen from the other side...


You can see my stove, ready to be put in! I am told that it should happen tomorrow.

Fingers crossed. I am dying to start cooking my own food.

Comments

Popular Posts